Why do people hire our service?
- Don’t want to think about it
- Have better things to do
- Yuck factor
- Keep fecal matter out of house/off carpet and furniture consistently
Why Hire Scoops of Marin Pet Waste Removal?
- Cleaning regularly ensures that fecal matter stays at a minimum. This is healthier for you, your family and pets.
- Locally owned and operated, thank you for keeping your funds in the North Bay
- Regular cleaning, as well as mentioned above, helps our city and county keep our bay free from bacterial matter from k9 Feces
- While scooping for poop, we often find other things like glass, or debris that we take along
- We take pride in making sure your experience with our service is exceptional. If you are not satisfied with ANY aspect we will correct the problem immediately
- We haul the waste at no additional charge
- Many of our clients are busy professionals, homemakers and executives who find such a simple task not only affordable but appreciative that someone can help with their pet waste chore
- We are a Fully Insured and licensed Pet Waste Removal Service. We are happy to provide you with our credentials upon request.
- Member of aPAWS association of Professional Animal Waste Specialties.
When Do You Clean?
What Does a Pooper Scooper Service Cost?
Can my Dogs be Out During the Service?
Do You Do Other Animals Too?
That’s Awesome – How Do I Get Started?
Give us a call so we can set up a time to introduce ourselves. Once at your yard, we’ll do initial cleaning, go over our billing and cleaning schedule and address any other questions you may have.