Why Hire Scoops of Marin Pet Waste Removal?
- For your health. Cleaning regularly ensures that fecal matter stays at a minimum. This is healthier for you, your family and pets.
- Locally owned and operated. Keep your dollars local to invest in your community.
- For public health. Regular cleaning helps keep our cities, counties, and bay free from bacterial matter from k9 feces, too.
- We pick up more than poop. While scooping for poop, we often find other things like glass, or debris that we take along
- We haul the waste at no additional charge. We don’t just throw it in your trash can, like other pooper scoopers.
- Your satisfaction comes first. We We take pride in making sure your experience with our service is exceptional. If you are not satisfied with ANY aspect we will correct the problem immediately
- Peace of mind. Many of our clients are busy professionals, homemakers and executives who find such a simple task not only affordable but appreciative that someone can help with their pet waste chore
- Fully covered for your protection. We are a fully insured and licensed pet waste removal service. We are happy to provide you with our credentials upon request.
- We’re top rated. Visit us on Yelp, Facebook, or Google to see our five-star reputation.
- We play with the big dogs. We are a member of aPAWS association of Professional Animal Waste Specialties.
We’re All Inclusive
Pooper scoopers have a dirty little secret.
Pooper scoopers love advertising one rate, and then claiming that everything in your yard will increase the price:
- Large yards? That’s extra.
- Have a patio or gravel? That’s extra.
- Is your yard sloped, or is your grass overgrown? That’s extra.
The list goes on and on. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is!
At Marin and Sonoma Pet Waste Removal, we don’t play those games. Our services are all inclusive, which means you’ll actually get the advertised rate.
Visit our rates page for our current rates and terms, or speak with our team today.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the solution to your Poolution, we clean once, twice, three times, or every day of the week. The specific days will depend on what your preference is and when we service your particular city. The majority of our residential clients have a once a week plan, while businesses and commercial locations tend to be cleaned more often.
The cost of a service depends on the number of animals we will be cleaning up after and the frequency of the cleaning. For a full rate breakdown, see our residential rates page.
We are poo-fessionals and as such, we love dogs. If you’d like the dogs to be out, that’s fine with us. We’ll just ask for a meet and greet the first time we come by so the dogs can be assured that we are supposed to be there.
No. We focus on k9 waste only.
We’re Just Around the Corner
Our team is proud to serve homes and businesses throughout Sonoma and Marin counties, including Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Rohnert Park, and more.
We Offer Commercial Pet Waste Removal, Too
Now serving HOAs, multi-unit housing to parks, municipal properties, business parks, and more. If dogs poop there, we can help.
How Do I Get Started?
Give us a call so we can set up a time to introduce ourselves. Once at your yard, we’ll do initial cleaning, go over our billing and cleaning schedule and address any other questions you may have.